About Ingenia Software
Ingenia Software is a private company dedicated to the development of software and internet services founded in the city of Maturín, Venezuela. We create commercial and Open Source software since 2016. We are currently focusing on the following areas:
- Applications for desktop, web and mobile devices.
- Consulting and assistance for the migration of business infrastructure to the cloud.
Since 2019 we are part of the Microsoft Partner Network.
The team: Young talent
The heart of every company is its people, and this is the main team of Ingenia Software:
CEO and Founder
The location: Venezuela
Venezuela is a sovereign country located on the north coast of South America, a founding member of the UN, OAS, UNASUR and one of the world's leading oil exporters.
- 2016: Ingenia Software is founded. That same year, we joined the Microsoft BizSpark program, which allowed us to expand our operations to other countries and increase our catalog of products and services.
- 2017: The first version of Luthier CI, a plugin for the CodeIgniter framework, is published.
- 2018: The first version of MarkdownMe, a viewer and editor of Markdown for Windows, is published.
- 2019: The first version of SimpleDocs, an offline documentation viewer, is published.